This listing is for a lot of 2 Fittings.
- 5/8" Brass Hydraulic Inverted Flare Union Fitting
- Hex: 1-1/16"
- Material: CA360 Brass
- Vibration: Excellent Resistance
- Tube Outside Diameter (O.D): 5/8"
- Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F (-53°C to +121°C) range at maximum operating pressures.
- Pressure: Working pressure up to 2000 psi depending on tube size. Will withstand burst pressure of standard tubing - up to 5000 psi with bundy-weld (double flared) and 3500 psi
with copper tubing, depending on size.
- For use with: Hydraulic Brakes, Power Steering, Fuel Lines and Transmission Cooler Lines, LP and Natural Gas, Copper, Brass, Aluminum and Steel Hydraulic Tubing that can be flared.
- Manufacturer: Eaton Aeroquip Weatherhead
- Part Number: 302X10
- Also Known As: 302 X 10