This Listing is for a Lot 5 Fittings.
- 3/16" Hydraulic Inverted Flare Steel Tube Nut Fitting
- Hex: 3/8"
- Material: Steel
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/16"
- Vibration: Excellent Resistance
- Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F (-53°C to +121°C) range at maximum operating pressures.
- Pressure: Working pressure up to 2000 psi depending on tube size. Will withstand burst pressure of standard tubing - up to 5000 psi with bundy-weld (double flared) and 3500
psi with copper tubing, depending on size.
- For use with: Hydraulic Brakes, Power Steering, Fuel Lines and Transmission Cooler Lines, LP and Natural Gas, Copper, Brass, Aluminum and Steel Hydraulic tubing that can be flared.
- Manufacturer: Eaton Aeroquip Weatherhead
- Part Number: 105X3
- Also Known As: 105 X 3