This Listing is for a Lot of 5 Tube Nut Fittings.
- 1/4" Hydraulic Inverted Flare Brass Tube Nut Fitting
- Hex: 7/16"
- Material: CA360 Brass
- Vibration: Excellent resistance
- Tube Outside Diameter (O.D): 1/4"
- Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F (-53°C to +121°C) range at maximum operating
- Pressure: Working pressure up to 2000 psi depending on tube size. Will withstand burst
pressure of standard tubing - up to 5000 psi with bundy-weld (double flared) and 3500 psi
with copper tubing, depending on size.
- For use with: Copper, brass, aluminum and steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared.Manufacturer: Eaton Aeroquip, Weatherhead
- Part Number: 100X4
- Also Known As: 100 X 4