This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping on any length.
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
- High Pressure 1/4" Hydraulic Hose Sold by the Foot
- I.D.: 1/4"
- O.D.: 0.54"
- Tube: Nitrile
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2"
- Cover: Black Polychloroprene
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 23200 PSI
- Meets Higher EN/DIN Pressures
- SAE J1942/ U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- Hose Description: SAE 100R16/EN 857 2SC
- Temperature: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- Meets Flame Resistant USMSHA Designation
- Reinforcement: Two braids of high-tensile Steel Wire
- Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of: SAE 100R16; EN 857 2SC
- Excellent impulse performance and flexibility exceeding SAE 100R2 and SAE 100R16 standards.
- Application: High pressure service with tight bends for petroleum and water based hydraulic fluids.
- Braiding: Example: Continental ContiTech SR16SC-04 SAE 100R16/EN 857 2SC 1/4" (DN06) W.P. 5800 psi (40 MPa) MSHA #
- Manufacturer: Continental ContiTech for Abbott Rubber
- Model Number: SR16SC
- Part Number: SR16SC-04
- Also Known As: SR16SC04, Abbott Rubber 1960-0250
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.