Push-Pull control valves are most often mounted on the vehicle dash board and are used for a variety of control applications. The PP-1 is pressure sensitive, normally closed, on/off control valves which automatically return to the exhaust (button out) position when supply pressure is below the required minimum. It may be manually operated to either position when pressure is above the required minimum. Pressure settings and button configuration and lettering may vary, depending on application.
The PP-1 is commonly used to control parking and emergency brakes. This valve is also used in conjunction with the TP-2 Tractor Protection valve in pre-121 single circuit tractor air systems.
- Push-Pull PP-1 Control Valve Body
- This Listing is for one Valve Body Only. It is not the complete Valve.
- For Air Brakes
- Automatic Release Pressure 40PSI
- (A) Delivery Pipe Thread 1/8"
- Manufacturer: Bendix
- Model Number: PP-1
- Part Number: 293507
- Also Known As: T-293507-A, 276567RX, Volvo 3945116, MAN Coach 86.53000.6001, Flexible Bus 92-1005-00095, AV276567, 276567RX, 3945116 , 276567, 287054, E0HT2A622EA, EOHT2A622EA, 101279, 101279X, 101478, 101478X, 101850, 101850X, 276567, 284171, 284171X, 284726, 103756
- For use with:
- Transit Buses
- Coach Buses
- Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy and Medium Duty Trucks
- And Many Others