This Listing is for a Lot of 5 Fittings.
- Hydraulic Inverted Flare Steel Tube Nut Fitting
- Tube Outside Diameter (O.D): 1/8" in.
Hex = 5/16" in.
- Material: Brass
- Typical Applications includes hydraulic brake, power steering, fuel lines and transmission cooler lines, LP and natural gas
- Pressure: Working pressure up to 2000 psi depending on tube size. Will withstand burst pressure of standard tubing - up to 5000 psi with bundy-weld (double flared) and 3500 psi with copper tubing, depending on size
- Vibration: Excellent resistance
- Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F (-53°C to +121°C) range at maximum operating pressures
- Used with: Copper, brass, aluminum and steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
- Manufacturer: Eaton, Aeroquip, Weatherhead
- Model Number: Tube Nut
- Part Number: 100X2
- Also Known As: 105X2 (Steel)